-->

live project

2 MBA/ PGDM students are needed who have completed their first year for a live project of a industry. Stipend would be paid. Interested one can write back @ rk.singal58@gmail.com

Monday, July 15, 2013

HOW TO HAVE BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH BOSS


HOW TO HAVE BETTER RELATIONSHIP WITH BOSS

I want to be first 

A sales rep, an administration clerk, and their manager  stumbled upon an antique oil lamp. 
They rub it and a Genie comes out.The Genie says, 'I'll give each of you just one wish.
''Me first, me first!' says the admin clerk. 'I want to be on Bali beaches, driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.'Puff! She's gone.
'Me next, me next!' says the sales rep. 'I want to be in the Maldives, relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.'Puff! He's gone.
'OK, you're up,' the Genie says to the manager.The manager says, 'I want those two back in the office after lunch.' 

Moral of the story: Always let your boss have the first say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share

Receive Quality Tutorials and Latest Job Information from Dr. Singhal Straight in Your Inbox by Submitting Your Email ID Below

Your Information Will Never Be Shared.