-->

live project

2 MBA/ PGDM students are needed who have completed their first year for a live project of a industry. Stipend would be paid. Interested one can write back @ rk.singal58@gmail.com

Thursday, October 24, 2013

Job Interview question Series 2



Question - Why should we hire you?


There is no best answer. The most appropriate reply could be for a fresher 


Answer 1


you may reply " why should you not hire me? 


that's shows your confidence and belief in yourself. 

 

But you need to be very tactful that vary time like your tone should be very polite and you must have a little smiling gesture. ( it's should not look offended)


Answer 2


 You may reply - Sir, I believe that I am the most suitable candidate among all other candidates waiting outside. However. I know some of them but I am sure I am ahead of them on many fronts like dedication, honesty , learning attitudes. If given a chance I assure you that you will not feel regret about your decision. I will love my job as I always wanted similar profile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Share

Receive Quality Tutorials and Latest Job Information from Dr. Singhal Straight in Your Inbox by Submitting Your Email ID Below

Your Information Will Never Be Shared.