Walk-in for Research Associate Operations Tech Mahindra, Pune
- B.Com Graduate / MBA (Finance) Completed/Perusing / M.Com Pursuing or Completed Freshers as well as experienced(6Months to 1Yr) can apply
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills
- 6 months 1 year of experience in Finance domain (preferred)
- Should have knowledge of Private Equity, Venture Capital, EBITDA, PE Ratio, Amortization, Merger & Acquisition
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Analyzing the Private Equity and Venture Capital life cycle of a company.
- Ensuring accuracy of the data entered in the database
- Tracking VC and PE backed companies from the U.S. market on a day to day basis
- Tracking VC and PE backed companies with special focus on funding information
- Analyzing every stage and aspect of a private equity and venture capital transaction from announcement to final exit
- Analyzing data including information on deal terms and structures, deal amounts, valuations, EBITDA data, and multiples
- Role is providing details of private equity and venture capital investors, financial sponsors and strategic buyers. Create Investor profiles include funds, portfolio of investments, investment professionals' profiles, and limited partners
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written & good presentation skills
- A monastic dedication to quality
- Extreme attention to details
- Patience and perseverance
- Working knowledge of MS Excel
- Should thrive under pressure
Should have knowledge on Venture Capital, Private Equity, EBITA, PE Ratio, Mergers & Acquisitions.
Prospects should be ready for immediate joining.
Shift timings would be 14:30 to 23:30.