Walk In for HR Co-ordinator at Sheraton Park Hotel& Towers
2. To administer the Statutory Sick Pay (SSP), Statutory Maternity Pay and Statutory Paternity Pay schemes.
3. To provide written notification to all staff of any changes in pay.
4. To provide advice to staff and managers in relation to pay, salary guidelines, taxation and National Insurance.
5. To ensure manual and computerised records are accurately maintained and updated regularly in line with data protection.
6. To assist in the administration of benefits schemes such as the pension, childcare voucher schemes.
7. To monitor and record sickness and other absences.
8. To maintain internal database files and tables, and develop recurring or ad-hoc reports to meet the requirements and needs of the Society.
9. To gather data, data entry and compile statistical reports*, and maintaining statistical information.
10. Under the direction of the Head of HR, to be responsible for the compilation and submission of salary survey data.
11. To continually monitor and update statistical data to ensure the trends are reported.
12. To analyse data, interpreting the results, and providing a written summary of data analyses.
13. To undertake compliance reporting.
14. To work collaboratively and in a supportive manner within the HR team, the finance team and other departments to ensure that the overall aims and objectives are achieved.
15. To maintain absolute discretion and maturity in handling sensitive/confidential data.
16. To assist the Head of HR and HR colleagues when required. This may include minute taking, interviewing, and attendance at employee relations meetings, processing references, filing etc.
The Desired Candidate profile is as follow:
2.Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft and Excel skills with the ability to present information in forms, tables, and spread sheets.
3.Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4.Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to work independently and to deadlines.
5.Ability to demonstrate an understanding for the need of confidentiality in dealing with all HR issues.
6.Excellent attention to detail with the ability to actively seek and find solutions to problems; Ability to investigate enquiries and respond in timely manner.
7.To have a flexible approach to work in a flexible way.
8.Ability to work methodically taking responsibility for own work and to work as part of a team.
9. Ability to demonstrate a professional, confident and can do attitude.
Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers, Chennai The city"s long standing iconic landmark Located in the most fashionable neighbourhood of Chennai, Sheraton Park Hotel & Towers has not only proven to be as distinguished as its surroundings but has also earned the distinction of becoming the city"s long-standing iconic landmark. Prominently located on TTK road, the hotel is at a convenient distance of 12 Kilometers from the Chennai airport and is in close proximity to the business and financial hubs of the city. Chennai"s finest living and dining destination Sheraton Park Hotel & Towers, Chennai, offers a choice of 287 well-appointed rooms and suites, in the Park wing and the all new Towers wing. The newly refurbished Towers Wing is a harmonious blend of modern-day aesthetics with the well renowned warmth and comfort; synonymous with this iconic hotel. Taking personalized service to a whole new level, the new wing offers the concept of "a hotel within a hotel", and an all new glazing façade which is further enhanced by the contemporary and luxurious décor. Our lavish array of living spaces, ranging from the elegant Executive Club to the exquisite Grand Presidential Suite is perfect choice to experience luxury like never before. Choose from the selection of our five award winning dining destinations, which include signature restaurants such as Dakshin which serves the celebrated cuisines of the Southern peninsula, old timers favourite bar called Westminster, Dublin, the popular night club of the city and an international grill called 'OTR - On the Rocks'. Every culinary experience at the Sheraton Park Hotel & Towers is distinct and unique and is acclaimed across the country. Recreational facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, a modern fitness centre and our signature spa called, Kaya Kalp, debuting shortly. Large banquets and conference facilities, further complemented by our newly refurbished, state-of-the art conference rooms and modern meeting boxes are an ideal choice to meet your every-day business needs. Sheraton Park Hotel & Towers offers the ultimate in 5 star indulgences with a wide variety of world class living choices, signature fine dining options along with our extensive banquet offerings and recreational facilities. Refined Design and Artistry Among the most luxurious of Chennai"s 5 star business hotels, Sheraton Park Hotel & Towers echoes the city"s comfortable amalgamation of heritage within a modern metropolitan reality. The Towers wing which has been tastefully refurbished adds an element of today"s modern day aesthetics and seamlessly blends in with the classical décor of the existing Park wing. The distinct pathway leading towards Dublin is sure to remind you of many fond memories from the yesteryears. An oasis of personalized service and luxury Sheraton Park Hotel and Towers" reputation as Chennai"s leading 5 star luxury hotel is inspired by its motto "where service is anything you want to be". With our renowned butler and concierge services, you will feel pampered like never before.